- Why Enthuse?
Why Enthuse Donations, Fundraising and Events?
Team & individual
- Powerful event reg and ticketing platform.
- Get 100% page activation rates! Fundraising pages created automatically for your supporters when they register.
- Give your supporters the option to cover all fees and reduce event running costs.
- Fully branded to your cause.
Do you know your supporter drop-off rate?
Traditional events registration systems evolved separately from fundraising platforms, causing inconsistent supporter journeys and limiting the true potential of charity events.
The old way
Using three separate platforms
- Branding – Using three different platforms drives down conversion.
- User journey – Three different journeys mean that it’s confusing and time consuming for supporters.
- Fundraising pages – Chasing supporters to create fundraising pages.
- Login details – Three accounts for supporters to activate.
- Email communications – Three competing platforms bombarding supporters with emails.
- Data analysis – Data spread across three platforms.
The new way
Enthuse Fundraising and Events
- Branding – Your branding consistent across one platform.
- User journey – One simple user flow makes it easy for supporters to get involved.
- Fundraising pages – Fundraising pages automatically created when supporters sign up for event.
- Login details – Single account for fundraising and participation, donors do not need to register.
- Email communications – You’re in control of one cohesive email communications plan.
- Data analysis – Easy to see who’s signed up and fundraising in one place.
Drive registrations for any event size with Enthuse
Whether you are running a 10 person event or a national campaign with 100k+ participants, our team and tech have the experience and tools to support you.
Tools to help boost ticket sales and revenue
Integrated donation options
Sell merchandise, offer upsells or ask for one-off donations as a part of the registration process to maximise revenue.
Discount codes and reporting
Drive more ticket sales by incorporating promo codes into your strategy and monitor how your events perform.
Turn supporters into active fundraisers with Enthuse
All supporters will automatically get a fundraising page linked to their registration as a part of the process.
Fundraising pages customised to your cause
Reduced set-up effort
Event managers can set pre-populated stories, background images and fundraising targets for each event.
The participant will be automatically logged in to their page after registration to inspire fundraising.
Create a sense of community and encourage people to fundraise with embeddable leaderboards on your website.
“Brand is the most significant factor in driving a personal connection and commitment to a charity.”
Source – Charity comms
Build lasting relationships with your supporters
Custom branded forms, pages & return web address
Keep your charity branding consistent and visible – your supporters will feel like they never left your website.
Custom marketing opt-in statement
Grow your supporter base and manage the way you ask for future communication with your own marketing consent statement.
Send beautiful, branded email updates to motivate your participants and build engagement leading up to the event.
Reach more supporters with Virtual Events
Branded registrations and fundraising pages for your virtual runs, quizzes and challenges.
- Set activity and fundraising targets for both individuals and teams.
- Support your participants by posting event updates, photos and videos on your fully branded event page.
- Set up registrations for live streaming, virtual quizzes or your traditional community events with a twist.
Introducing Virtual Journeys
Virtual Journeys from Enthuse are map-based challenges that help your charity engage your supporters and reach new audiences with a unique set of interactive features.
- Ready-to-use and bespoke maps integrated with Google.
- Event registration, fundraising, activity tracking at one place.
- Custom-branded supporter journey from start to finish.
- Seamless Strava integration and manual uploads supported.
Get unified data about your supporters
Reduce time spent pulling reports across different systems with our all-in-one solution.
Ticket volumes and fundraising reports in one place
Track ticket sales, fundraising performance and consolidate payments to see how much money your event has raised.
View event registrants and their fundraising progress in one place. Send custom messages based on supporters’ fundraising status.
Let your data work for you – send clean participant data to your preferred CRM or email marketing systems.
Drive donations via all major payment methods
As an HMRC approved agent we claim all of your Gift Aid eligible donations for you.
"Enthuse are knowledgeable and passionate about their products and were able to demonstrate the key features in an easy to understand format. Any questions I had were answered immediately and I am fully confident that any issues I encounter will be handled quickly and professionally. I highly recommend Enthuse for their product and staff."
"The enthuse platform is extremely comprehensive and captures a lot of information. We are delighted by the service we receive from everyone at Enthuse and we get a sense that they are a company who have a genuine desire to help you maximise revenue."See what our clients say
“A supporter experience that simply takes our fundraisers from event entry to fundraising page creation is essential for our campaign. Enthuse provides an easy to use and highly customisable entry form process and connects it in a seamless way with creating those all-important fundraising pages.”See what our clients say
“Enthuse’s branded donation product fitted seamlessly into our sites and helped us raise over £1.7m for local causes, encouraging one off and recurring donations. With amplification for the campaign across Global’s radio stations like Heart, Classic FM and Smooth we benefited from Enthuse’s excellent service.”See what our clients say
“Enthuse is exceptionally user friendly, captures the information we need from our donors and enables us to improve our Charity brand and nurture our supporter relations.”Trusted by over 4,000 charities