At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform helps thousands of charities raise millions of pounds a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come along way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we've grown our team to close to 90 people, and we're looking to continue growing at an accelerated pace. What's more, Enthuse is the official online fundraising partner for London Marathon Events and Great Run. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
Due to our current Office Manager going on maternity eave, we are looking to hire an Office Manager to cover her maternity duration spanning between 9-12 months. You will be based in London and will also provide support to fully remote workers, as well as our teams in offices in Northern Ireland and Edinburgh.
The focus of the role
Your duties will be broad and hands-on, but typially you will provide support and/or lead on:
- Day-to-day staff queries and requests i.e:
- Equipment research or purchases (then to be approved by your manager)
- Offsite bookings management
- Assistance with setting up work desks
- Mediate between office building management and staff requests (i.e. wifi password resets, getting passes for staff)
- Booking returns for defective items, proposing alternatives, coming up with creative solutions to issues
- Mail and file management and diary management
- Diary management & booking rooms
- Printing, copying & file management including scanning
- Mail management (collecting, opening, returning)
- Assist with other duties to support the broader team
- Onboarding: welcome package for new starters, assistance setting up “meet the teams” induction sessions and training, building tours, sorting passes, arranging equipment collections
- Regular socials: proposing different options for breakfast, birthdays, team lunches, company-wide celebrations, End of Day presentations and sorting out logistics in the office
- First point of contact with external visitors: grant access to building, offer tea/coffee, give them a warm welcome etc.
- Supporting the Operations and Finance personnel with day-to-day activities
- Updating internal systems with correct data
- Liaising with and managing external IT company
- Experience with Google Workspace and managing IT equipment
We are looking for the following
- Ideally experience working as an office manager for a start-up or a company that has gone through a high growth period
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Very comfortable and passionate about problem solving, multitasking and taking a hands-on approach
- Comfortable with ad-hoc tasks
- High EQ, you will be able to do a full handover with our Office Manager in a collaborative fashion, keep the ship steady while she is on leave, and aid her with a smooth return from her maternity leave
You're enthused by
- The charities who we help raise more funds to further their causes
What you’ll get
- A salary of £25-32k per annum for the Office Manager role, depending on experience
- The option to work from home up to 2 days a week
- We celebrate together with an early Friday finish with optional team drinks, team incentives, and a variety of company socials
- We believe work-life balance matters and have flexible hours, working from home, and support part-time work
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice. Many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees
- Holiday allowance: 25 days holiday and bank holidays (33 in total) - pro rated to your contract.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme and season ticket loan
- We will support your journey through our mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers
- Private health insurance coverage with plenty of benefits through Vitality
- Places for Races! as partners of London Marathon Events and Great Run, we get access to a number of participant places for major fundraising events. So if you're a keen runner, swimmer or cyclist - you could be in luck.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!
Be enthusiastic: We are can-do and proactive
Be curious: We believe progress is made by asking questions
Be reliable: You can trust us to get the job done